Here in Giggle Garage, we pride ourselves as an excellent introduction to the world of animation productions..
We offer internship opportunities in the various areas in an integrated animation production house; from pre-production works to post. We believe our Creative Graduate Program (CGP) will provide opportunities for interns to further develop and enhance your skills; from the hands-on experience of working life.
- Who can apply ? Internship applications are welcomed from all final year students from accredited institution in Malaysia. Students that are not in final year may also apply provided that they meet the criteria below.
- When to apply ? Since our CGP runs continuously throughout the year, we do not have specific intake period. We require your application to be submitted at least 30-day before the start date to allow interview and selection process. If the job “Creative Graduate Program“ is opened in the job listing then you may apply online.
- How to apply ? If the job “Creative Graduate Program“ is opened in the job listing, you may click on that link to apply. If it is not, that means that the program is not currently taking new students – please check back regularly to see the CGP opening. Only selected applicants will be notified for a placement in Giggle Garage Sdn Bhd.
Benefits: Internship Allowance only
We have a Strict selection criteria:
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis at an accredited institution in Malaysia only.
- Be a student in good academic standing (CGPA of 3.0 from 4.0 scale). Majoring in any discipline which applies to a business need at Giggle Garage Sdn Bhd
- Be able to spend a minimum of a 12-week Creative Graduate Program (Giggle Garage Internship).
- University/College representative(s) must be present on-site at least once during the CGP program, during Final Certification presentation. We do not take students without University/College representative.
- Good oral, listening and written language skills in English.
- Strong personality & confident in teamwork; willing to adapt to new work situations
- Relevant student reel or demo of work must be provided ** required for selection evaluation
Pass / Fail Certification Shared with University/College:
Giggle Garage will provide numerically graded certification (including Pass or Fail) to the CGP participants, based on the performance and industry readiness evaluated during the 12-week program. All performance and final certification results are formally shared with the authorized representative(s) from the college/universities.