Here in Giggle Garage, we pride ourselves as an excellent introduction to the world of animation productions..
Intake Status: OPEN - View and Apply
We offer internship opportunities in the various areas of our cgi content production: from pre-production works to post. We believe that our Creative Graduate Program (CGP) provide opportunities for interns to further develop and enhance the skills with hands-on experience of working life.
- Who can apply ? Internship applications are welcomed from all final year students from accredited institution in Malaysia. Students that are not in final year may also apply provided that they meet the selection criteria below. Typically, the number of students are 3 to 6 students per batch (12 weeks).
- When to apply ? Since our CGP runs continuously throughout the year, we do not have specific intake period. We require your application to be submitted at least 30-day before the start date to allow interview and selection process. If the job “Creative Graduate Program“ is opened in the job listing then you may apply online. The Internship is closed when the CGP job is not opened in the job listing — please check back again in future.
- How to apply ? If the job “Creative Graduate Program“ is opened in the job listing, you may click on that link to register and apply. If it is not, that means that the program is not currently taking new students – please check back regularly to see the CGP opening.
- Current Status: OPEN - View and Apply
Benefits: Internship Allowance only when applicable.
We have a Strict selection criteria:
- Malaysian or foreign students and must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis at an accredited institution in Malaysia only.
- Foreign students that are applying from international institutions they are currently enrolled, must apply through approved international student placement programs.
- In good academic standing (minimum CGPA of 3 of 4).
- Majoring in any discipline which applies to a business need at Giggle Garage Sdn Bhd
- Must be able to spend a minimum of a 12-week Creative Graduate Program (Giggle Garage Internship).
- University/College representative(s) must be present on-site at least once during the CGP program, during Final Certification presentation.
- We are unable to take students without University/College representative.
- Good oral, listening and written language skills in English which is our business language.
- Strong personality & confident in teamwork; willing to adapt to new work situations and follow our working policies.
- Relevant student reel or demo of work must be provided ** required for selection evaluation
Pass / Fail Certification Shared with University/College:
Giggle Garage will provide numerically graded certification (including Pass or Fail) to the CGP participants. This is based on the performance and industry readiness evaluated during the 12-week program. All performance and final certification results are formally shared with the faculty’s head or the authorized representative(s) from the college/universities.