This role work closely with Arts & Story Supervisor to create visually compelling illustrations for our original properties and TV shows.
- Create multiple sketches based on a single concept or brief; or to work on concept illustrations to support new original ideas for television series development
- Creating dynamic illustrations featuring characters, props, and environments, as well as other 2D art needs
- Create dynamic and interesting poses to show off characters for concepts, development, production or for show bible
- Work with other 2D artists as well as graphic artists to work on materials to support marketing or other collaterals for the tv series
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent traditional art skills with a strong grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment and characters.
- Ability to apply consistent art style while adapting whenever required, able to adapt to any technical constraint
- Ability to mimic multiple artistic styles and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of television contents, kids, tween or preschool age groups in multiple genre