The position requires an energetic and enthusiastic individual with strong character animation skills and experience in 3D animation for CGI production.
- More than 1-year experience in working in CGI production and character animation
- Experience in Autodesk Maya
- Good understanding of animation production pipeline
- Ability to work within a strong team environment; ability to take direction and a willingness to address comments and make changes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills:
- ability to communicate with colleagues and work as part of a team;
- ability to work with a minimum of supervision and ability to problem solve;
- ability to deliver on schedule, working under pressure if required;
- respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline;
- Must complete and pass required animation test prior to interview shortlisting
- To break the conventional animation limitations of 3D animated television series and create the highest possible quality of animation in this medium.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of motion, weight, emotion, acting and timing.
- Responsible for the continuity and flow within and between shots and sequences
- Perform well under strict and high-quality animation quota / targets
- Work with Animation Lead/Supervisor and Head of Production to execute the vision of the Director and Creative Director and create animation shots
- Ensure that all animated shots are production ready for lighting department.