Digital Media Specialist
The Digital Media Specialist will develop and maintain the use of multiple platforms, social media to drive brand awareness and engagement, as well as to develop new digital strategy for new IP/brands and contents.
- Manage ideation, development and implementation of digital strategy and brand management for the company.
- Develop and manage partnerships with digital providers (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook etc) to maximize brand presence across all channels
- Coordinate objectives between various departments including digital content production, marketing and brand creatives.
- Develop brand style guides, brand user manual, product design technical packs, color briefs and seasonal line sheets for ranges of IP and company brands.
- Develop and maintain the creative side of multi-platform campaigns for the company i.e. website, social media, mobile, promo videos etc.
- Develop and implement media communication, promotion and brand innovation strategies.
- Work with Arts & Dev Department to provide design and direction for collateral, marketing kits, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media content for the company.
- Develop, implement, manage strategies to content creation for social media
- Utilize Google Analytics or other analytic measures to review digital marketing strategies and site enhancements, and communicate results and recommendation to Licensing Manager and Company Directors as appropriate
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in digital content creation, designs and launching digital marketing campaigns on social media and Youtube/Vimeo channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and good copy writing skills
- Experience with viral contents creations and Youtube videos management
- Knowledge in video shooting, editing and image processing is a big advantage
- Knowledge of best practices with digital creative (banners, rich media ads, video)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- Detail oriented, meticulous, responsive to deadlines and able to multitask
This position is a full-time fixed term contract and renewable on annual basis.