The Digital Media Specialist will develop and maintain the use of multiple platforms, social media to drive brand awareness and engagement, as well as to develop new digital strategy for new IP/brands
- Manage ideation, development and implementation of digital strategy and brand management for the company.
- Develop and manage partnerships with digital providers (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook etc) to maximize brand presence across all channels, and identify, test and develop new site enhancements and merchandising opportunities to meet digital conversion, revenue and traffic goals
- Coordinate objectives between various departments including marketing and creative to ensure brand consistency across all platforms.
- Develop brand style guides, brand user manual, product design technical packs, color briefs and seasonal line sheets for ranges of IP and company brands.
- Develop and work with Company Directors or other teams or clients to execute a range of creative projects, promotional and branding materials, product mock-ups and retail visualization
- Develop and execute online and offline graphic design and copy projects such as brochure content, graphics and images, social media and website contents, Retail Advertising packs, and graphic packages for Internal Communications, ensuring that creative standards are consistently met regardless of platforms.
- Develop and maintain the creative side of multi-platform campaigns for the company i.e. website, social media, mobile, promo videos etc.
- Explore and leverage market and target customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media communication, promotion and brand innovation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments and external customers.
- Work with Arts & Dev Department to provide design and direction for collaterals, marketing kits, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Develop, implement, manage strategies to maximizing online revenues
- Utilize Google Analytics or other analytic measures to review digital marketing strategies and site enhancements, and communicate results and recommendation to Licensing Manager and Company Directors as appropriate
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in marketing capacity, digital design, launching digital marketing campaigns on social media and Youtube/Vimeo channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and good copywriting skills
- Strong understanding of user experience, digital design best practices, traditional/offline approaches such as print.
- Understanding of website architecture, Youtube channels optimization, SEO optimization or Google Analytics to increase awareness and engagement by fans on the Company’s digital platforms
- Experience with viral contents creations and Youtube videos management
- Knowledge in basic video shooting, editing and image processing is a big advantage
- Knowledge of best practices with digital creative (banners, rich media ads, video)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, proactive and goal-getters.
- Detail oriented, meticulous, responsive to deadlines and able to multitask
This position is a full-time fixed term contract and renewable on annual basis.