To design, develop and ideate a range of visual merchandising, product concepts and graphic design projects across a range of channels, platforms and formats for the company branding and marketing initiatives; ensuring creative originality, adherence to brand guidelines and effective customer communication.
- Ability to design, develop and execute product concepts, brand manuals and style guides for the company products.
- Work with Arts & Development Supervisor / Licensing Manager or other teams or clients to execute a range of creative projects, promotional and branding materials, mock-ups and retail visualization
- Design ad develop online and offline graphic design projects such as brochures, graphics and images, social media and website contents, ensuring that creative standards and branding is consistent.
- Ready to design, lead and maintain the creative side of multi-platform campaigns for the company i.e. website, social media, mobile, offsite events, marketing packs, broadcast promo packs, promo videos etc.
- Background in creative, graphics or with at least 2 years of equivalent experience.
- People management and creative marketing experience desired.
- Your creative skills will be proven by presentation of your portfolio.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to learn and take direction, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Computer skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, InDesign.
- Experience in website design is a definite advantage.