The Licensing & Merchandising Manager is in-charge of the licensing and merchandising revenues derived from Giggle Garage character brands. The manager will lead in setting brands direction on key categories to achieve overall company targets. The Licensing & Merchandising Manager will report to Company Directors.
- Achieve L&M targets of the brands in key target categories
- Identify and develop licensing & retail program with licensees or licensing agents, or retailers
- Forge strong relationships with licensees, manufacturers and retailers to drive growth
- Develop and launch sales and marketing program for the brands
- Review & Approve brand assurance & designs by licensees or internal team
Target Categories (ASEAN):
- Softlines category : Apparels, books and accessories, home goods
- Hardlines category: Sporting goods, back-to-school, toys and games and FMCG including seasonal products
- Tertiary education or above
- With min. 2 years of Sales, distribution or retail industry experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Licensing & Toys Industry is a strong advantage.
- Independent, responsible and able to work as a team
- Proficiency in English, Malay & Chinese (Putonghua) is definitely an advantage.
You must sign in to apply for this position.