Line Producer is required to manage all aspects of a show, including but not limited to the initial breakdown, planning and scheduling of resources, and managing of a project’s resources from development through post-production/delivery. The Line Producer is responsible delivering shows on time and within the budget and will also be expected to line produce multiple projects at one time.
- Line produce CGI animated feature and shows.
- Assist Producer with the planning and preparation of projects – produce project documentation as required (e.g. flow charts); attend project meetings; obtain and record information.
- Prepare and maintain assets lists for projects – extract necessary information from scripts/storyboards; compile in agreed layout; provide and include file-naming conventions.
- Maintain schedule and delivery oversight for all assigned projects, including the setting of project priorities and milestones.
- Serve as the main point of coordination and contact between the day-to-day production team, production management team and the project’s executive staff, including daily reporting.
- Serve as the main point of contact to a project’s client and partners. Client and Partner management will include reviews, reporting and scheduling.
- Liaise with production partners and clients – prepare documentation and brief; progress chase.
- Arrange in-house work – prepare documentation and brief project team; answer queries; progress chase.
- Check quality of all assets received from both internal and external sources – graphics, audio, photos, illustrations, video and etc.
- Arrange necessary corrections/ reproduction; liaise with Directors/Lead Animators/partners where necessary.
- Check completed work for accuracy; obtain sign-off from Producer/Executive Producer.
- Maintain a roster of production talent, including core staff and freelance talent.
- This position works under production conditions and may periodically requires the commitment to working odd hours to match our overseas partners and clients
- Involved in other administrative tasks as assigned by Producer, Head of Production and/or Head of Operations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as production coordinator, with emphasis on CGI animated media and a thorough understanding of a CG production pipeline from development to post-production.
- Be able to communicate with multiple parties with multiple personalities in a clear and effective way.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required. Fluency in other languages is an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational, project management and record keeping skills are critical.
- A demonstrated ability to work without supervision in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to adapt to changes easily within a highly dynamic environment, including the management of the team within this environment.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Solid knowledge of programs like Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Shotgun, SmartSheet, Adobe Acrobat, Maya and any production tracking and management software are a definite plus.
- Previous supervisory and leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to manage and motivate a team.