Motion Graphic Artist
- Create 2D effects, animation, UI elements to be used in 3D/Composite environment
- Follow art directions and production pipeline standard operating procedure.
- Maintain the style for different objects on the same project and ability to model in a variety of styles.
- Working with multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality
- Encoding, converting, editing videos or graphical sequences
- Effectively communicate creative ideas, as well as innovate, troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Remain flexible with design changes and creative direction
- Organise and maintain the graphic elements library
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from teammates, with an utmost professional manner
- Use Adobe Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator) to create professional high quality 2D animation
- Experience in Autodesk Maya
- Ability to visualize perspective in 3D Space
- Experience in 3D animation production pipeline
- Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range or varied styles and techniques
- Good understanding of compression techniques and format requirements/constraints
- Self-driven, excellent verbal and written communication, team player.
- Posses a good sense of timing, continuity and pacing for video and animation
- Familiarity with compositing and editing is an advantage