Production Coordinator provides animation production support resources across all departments in Giggle Garage Sdn Bhd. This involves working closely and assisting Line Producer / Supervising Producer during the preparation and running of specific control documentation such as assets lists, production schedule, Gantt chart and reporting on production progress as required.
- Assist Line Producer / Supervising Producer with the planning and preparation of projects – produce project documentation as required (e.g. flow charts); attend project meetings; obtain and record information and daily project data.
- Prepare and maintain all necessary information for a CGI production project as assigned from scripts/storyboards to post-production; compile in agreed layout; provide and include file-naming conventions.
- Collect, chase and record specifications or progress chase for all daily materials assigned — from story elements, assets, animation shots or composite shots.
- Liaise with production partners – prepare documentation and brief; progress chase.
- Arrange in-house work – prepare documentation and brief project team; answer queries; progress chase.
- Check quality of all received production elements from both internal and external sources – graphics, audio, photos, illustrations, video, shots, clips, sequence, designs and etc.
- Arrange necessary corrections/ reproduction; liaise with Directors/Lead Animators/partners where necessary.
- Check completed work for accuracy; obtain sign-off from Supervising Producer and/or Producer/Executive Producer.
- Store and retrieve assets – ensure files are correctly named; place files in correct location; update and move files as necessary; direct users (project team) to appropriate material or files.
- Involved in other administrative tasks as assigned by Supervising Producer and/or Head of Production.
- Be able to communicate with multiple parties with multiple personalities in a clear and effective way.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills are critical.
- Attention to details, strong communication skills to chase progress from all parties.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Solid knowledge of programs like Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Maya and any project management software are a definite plus.
- Experience with television animation is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in other languages is an added advantage.
You must sign in to apply for this position.