Senior IT Systems Engineer
This position manages and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure in Giggle Garage; and ensuring their highest levels of availability and performance. This role report to the Head of Operation or Head of Production.
- Setup, manage and troubleshoot all installed systems and network infrastructures including render farms and storage.
- Install, configure, test and maintain servers, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability and performance
- Maintain security, backup, and recovery strategies
- Developing and documenting standard processes and procedures
- Provide IT systems and users support, liaise with other team members and external vendors for problem resolution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in CGI production infrastructure with knowledge in Dell, IBM or Cisco network devices preferred
- Professional certifications or equivalent experience a plus
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting both Windows 2012 servers and UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience with VMware and scripting (Python, php etc)
- Solid networking knowledge and Active Directory services